For those with more complex medical needs, our experienced team of health care specialists can provide the hands-on care needed to assure safety, comfort, and peace of mind. From assisted transfers and delegated nursing duties, to medication and feeding assistance, our skilled caregivers and care managers are well equipped to assist you or your loved ones in whichever ways necessary. Here are a few of the daily living tasks we are able to provide for our residents:
- Medication management, scheduling, reminders, and administration
- Individualized care such as vital sign monitoring, oxygen therapy, catheter assistance, feeding tubes, and more
- Diet management and feeding assistance
- Chronic condition management, monitoring, and treatment for:
- Vision and hearing challenges
- Memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Neurologic conditions including Parkinson’s, Ataxia, and more
- Mobility challenges such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, and more
- Other complex medical conditions
High-Quality Delegated Care
At Solbakken, our experienced caregivers and care managers provide comprehensive care for those with complex medical needs. If you or your loved one are seeking complex care assistance with delegated nursing tasks such as medication management, chronic condition monitoring, feeding assistance, etc., our compassionate team of trained professionals can work with you to develop an individualized care plan that best suits your needs.
If you would like to arrange a tour, please call us at either our Plymouth or Maple Grove residence or use our contact form below to submit a request.