At Solbakken, our health care specialists and registered nurse care managers offer a comprehensive list of services to seniors living in the Twin Cities area. Providing specialized, high-quality care around the clock, our caregivers and nursing staff work night and day to help bring independence, wellness, and peace of mind back into the lives of our residents. Our experienced care managers here at Solbakken offer individualized care through:
- Medication management – i.e. refilling prescriptions, medication check-ups, etc.
- Appointment scheduling with primary care physicians to monitor ongoing conditions
- Arranging necessary visits for changes to conditions, urgent matters, and emergencies
- Coordinating care with medical providers and ancillary services
- Transparent communication between all authorized parties
Here at Solbakken, we understand that no two clients are exactly alike, which is why our number one priority is providing each of our residents with an individualized health care plan that supports both acute and chronic health care needs. Our care managers work to support clients and their loved ones every step of the way, offering extensive care services such as thorough needs assessments, individualized care planning, care coordination, and daily medication management.
Are you or your loved one looking for a care manager in the greater Twin Cities area? For more information about the services we provide, contact us today.